Here is a list of my favorite websites, in no particular order...
- This is probably the most uselful site in the world
- Everyones familiar with it, everyone uses it
- I'm not sure how anyone could not like this site
- As you may have noted from the "Interests" page, I've recently become a fan of Harley Davidson
- My fiance and I are planning to take the basic rider course in mid November
- Here is where we plan to take the course:
- This is another Harley Davison Shop we've been to and liked:
- Pinterest is a site that I started making use of about a year ago
- It's extremely useful for keeping track of things you like
I currently use it to store information on the following:
- Recipes I like
- Images of tattoos I want to get
- Motorcycles I like
- Mororcycle helmets I'd like to purchase
- Home Organization ideas
- I highly recommend using it!
- Even thought it's the last on the list, that doesn't mean Facebook isn't imporant
- Facebook has changed the way people connect over the last several years
- I'm honestly not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing considering how dependent society seems on it these days
- In any case, Facebook is a great site for keeping up with friends and family
- I use it every day, probably too much...